[macvoiceover] Re: Audible activation

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:32:58 -0500

Yes, but your player still has to be activated and then the activation file has
to be in the $VRAudible directory of every sd card you use for Audible books
unless that has changed.
But thanks.

On Apr 20, 2012, at 3:26 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Cheryl,

I just download my Audible books to my iMac and then copy them to the SD
card using an SD card reader.

HTH

Russell