[macvoiceover] Audible activation

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:48:27 -0500

Hi all.

Is Windows still the only OS under which a device can be activated for Audible?
I have a new Stream and for some reason my vmware fusion installation of
Windows will not recognize my Stream so I can't use Audible Manager to
activate. If this is still the only way to do it, I'm going to have to wait
until a friend can take my Stream and authorize it on his/her computer using my
Audible information. I suspect there's no way to activate on the mac but
thought I would check.

Cheryl>