[macvoiceover] Apple Adds VoiceOver to ITV Receiver

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:38:30 -0800

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!  For those of us drooling over ITV, here is some very
good and exciting news that makes me drool on my keyboard, and will doubtless
do the same for you.
http://www.macworld.com/article/155879/2010/11/appletv.html

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/