[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Adds VoiceOver to ITV Receiver

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:17:38 -0800

For one, this represents true universal access, no other company provides
access on all it's products.  Foe someone like me, who has a TV with good
speakers, but doesn't have the room in a small apartment for a great stereo
system, this is a perfect solution for streaming alll kinds of things.
What works for one person, doesn't always work for everyone, so I'm sure some
people will be excited while others won't.
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs