[macvoiceover] Amadeus Pro saved my bacon!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:36:08 -0400

Hi folks.

As most of you know, we do most of our sessions here with GarageBand, but, I do inhancements with SoundStudio, or, at least I did until today.

I was in a hurry, so, I did not take the time to put a project in to Amadeus to see how it would react, I just did what I had done for years and used SoundStudio, but, SS failed.

I put the Project in to Amadeus Pro and success. As I converted the file to an MP3, Voiceover even told me what it was doing and how much time was left.

I don't normally love computer software, but, I love Amadeus Pro.