[macvoiceover] Re: is there a daisy app for the mac or IPhone?

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:50:12 -0700

There is also a Mac version of Emerson Reader as well.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jun 23, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Ricardo wrote:

Hi Marco,

check out this link.  It might help you out a little... I hope. lol

http://atmac.org/olearia-daisy-book-reader-for-leopard/
Hth

Ricardo