[macvoiceover] Re: Amadeus Pro saved my bacon!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:52:23 -0400

Well,

I kinda feel dum, I have worked with this program for weeks working on the accessibility of it, but, never putting in to full service here until I had to. I new better, I knew it was a better program, but, I did not start using it until I had to.

I wish I could learn to take my own reckamendations. Oh well, live and learn.

You can bet I will be using Amadeus Pro full time now for, final edit and inhancements.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 23, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

It's too bad I started using Amadeus from the beginning, mainly because of your recommendations, Keith. I love it when I've been using something for a while, and all of a sudden I discover a new one that works even better. But you don't get that when others have done it before, so you already know what to go for...

Ignasi
On Jun 23, 2009, at 1:36 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks.

As most of you know, we do most of our sessions here with GarageBand, but, I do inhancements with SoundStudio, or, at least I did until today.

I was in a hurry, so, I did not take the time to put a project in to Amadeus to see how it would react, I just did what I had done for years and used SoundStudio, but, SS failed.

I put the Project in to Amadeus Pro and success. As I converted the file to an MP3, Voiceover even told me what it was doing and how much time was left.

I don't normally love computer software, but, I love Amadeus Pro.