[macvoiceover] Activating a Port with VoiceOver

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:13:06 -0900

Hi, On my Mac Mini, my Mail program doesn't seem to want to send e- mail through the default port set by my Internet provider. What sort of Alert message should I listenfor with VoiceOver that lets me know thatmy ports are all active. How can I check that the ports are active with VoiceOver? I checked both settings with both my Mac Mini and my iMac and they are setthe same way. The iMac works just fine, but my Mac Mini only works when receiving mail, but I keep getting error messages saying that the ports cannot be accessed because it is not configured. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.