[mac4theblind] Re: drop box.

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:00:48 -0500

you use control-option-shift-m and select from the menu.  what you want is
dropbox submenu, right arrow and choose copy public link but this is only for
files.  paste the link to an email message and send it.  be aware though that
if you don't see the dropbox submenu, it means you are not properly set up.
When I have this issue, I just run dropbox.  it has no visible controls but
that should enable the dropbox submenu.

On Jan 6, 2012, at 6:33 PM, dogstar172 wrote:

Hi there all.
    I have downloaded and installed drop box on mac.  I located the folder drop
box.
    I located the public folder and Put a folder in there.  How do I right
click on that folder to share it with a friend?  I know the control key is at
the left bottom corner of the key board.  I do not know what other key would be
sued to preform the click.

One other question I have is how can I tell if I am loved into my drop box
account?
Thank you.

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s