[mac4theblind] Re: drop box.

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:46:14 -0500

Hi Angie,
    The control-option-shift-down arrow will interact.  YOu can tell you are if
you use the VO keys and arrows to navigate the Finder browser and you are
hearing the desired files and folder names.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT