[mac4theblind] drop box

  • From: dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 04:45:45 -0500

Hi there I tried to send a link to the folder under drop box.  The size of the
folder was 174 negates.  It looks like it copied all the stuff from the folder
and tried to send it.

I did manage to get drop box to show up in the finder under the window pull
down.  It was checked.

Any one have any idea what to do?  I'm out of ideas as to what to do.