[mac4theblind] Re: anyone on this list who else wishes apple will put some male voices somehow on there I OS devices?

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:27:02 -0300

Hi there

I have sent an email to accessibility. I suggested that IBM voice that sounded
like El[Eloquence. I didn't really remember much more details, so maybe someone
else might mention it with more information. I was just thinking that if not
eloquence for whatever reason, it might be a more easy to obtain substitute.

Regards
Justin H

Enviado desde mi iPhone