[mac4theblind] Re: anyone on this list who else wishes apple will put some male voices somehow on there I OS devices?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:25:33 -0700

Check themac roomers blog. tere are several roomers about this.

Take care.
On Jul 10, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

> Hi all, subject says it all. Because of this I have emailed apple a few times
> about this question and get the basic answer thanks for your comment we will
> forward it onto the right team. I am saying this cos I am hearing in pared as
> well as being blind and would need to rely on voiceover and I got an ipod
> touch a couple of years ago and couldn't get on with it cos of the female
> voices. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one wining about it.
> LOL Of course no offence to our female counterparts but I simply understand
> male voices for screenreaders better than female voices.
> What do you all think?
> Thanks
> Daniel

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org