[mac4theblind] Re: Weirdest thing I've ever seen! This! is bizarre!

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:56:55 -0400

David, why would I quote:  kill the messenger?  I see nothing at all
objectionable nor offensive in your mail.  You're trying to help, and for that
I thank you.

Yes, we did try toggling vo off/on.  I agree it's possible that we may have had
a corrupted download, but if that is the case, why did the installer come up
after downloading at all.  If the checksums were not correct, wouldn't that
have made the file crash, and not even open to start with?

I dono, maybe I'm to expectant of things, but, yeah...

Chris.