[mac4theblind] Re: Weirdest thing I've ever seen! This! is bizarre!

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:53:43 -0400

It shouldn't be my responsibility to not exhaust you. Quit putting the blame on me! You have a delete key, so use it, if you have to! People, it's not the physic law of Albert Einstein! I wanted to give all of you the correct information on what all we did, but if that's how you all see my postings, I won't ask for help on here ever again. How's that?

This isn't the first time I'm been on and off list slandered, and I'm 100% sure it won't be the last.

I'll get through this batch of mail, and will respond to what so far is in my inbox from the list, but past that, I'm probably 99.999% leaving the list for good.

And, of corse, John off list has done nothing really about any of my concerns. So... John you're a great guy, and I love ya dearly, but with all do respect, enough is enough!

Chris.