[mac4theblind] Re: U.S. Senators Ask Apple to Remove DUI Checkpoint Apps From App Store

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:23:09 -0400

People should be responsible for their self and take the punishment or
whatever if they do something wrong. They should not have to have a big
brother to tell us or business what to post. This is not to me about safety
it is about infringing on my Freedom of speech and my freedom of press. JMT
!

Sign,
Bubba