[mac4theblind] Re: Something strange happened to my mail program

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:15:12 -0400

Well, I don't know what's gone on. The signature is still appearing at the
bottom of new messages, so the heck if I know. If I ever figure it out, I'll
let you guys know in case something like this happens to some one else. For the
time being, I guess I'll just go with saying there are computer gremlins about.
LOL!