[mac4theblind] Something strange happened to my mail program

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:22:32 -0400

Ok. Up until this afternoon when I fired up my computer, there was a field I
had to tab by when I created a new message that gave me the option of including
a signature or not. Suddenly, that tab is gone. I tried to go in and see if
something had changed somehow in preferences, but the only thing I can get in
preferences is the composing tool bar. I can't get to message rules or
signatures or anything else. Any ideas? I am still using snow leopard and have
no idea what brought this on.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
Isaiah 2:11 Human pride will be brought down,
      and human arrogance will be humbled.
   Only the LORD will be exalted
      on that day of judgment.