[mac4theblind] Re: Something strange happened to my mail program

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:07:04 -0400

    You can take a look at signatures and make sure that nothing has happened
to your signatures that has caused them not to be available.  I'm not sure what
could have occurred though.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION