[mac4theblind] Re: Sharing iTunes libraries

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:46:37 +0100

go to your users folder in macintosh HD, then go to music and select the itunes
folder, command C to copy.

if you have an external Hard drive, copy the folder there, if not, setup file
sharing on both macs through system preferences / sharing. it's simply enabling
file sharing on both macs, they show up as network connected systems and you
log into the other mac to move data across.

if you get stuck, I'm around to help

lew