[mac4theblind] Re: Lion has been released

  • From: John G <jglists0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:55:52 +0100

What are the more interesting features of Lion for blind users?

At 18:18 20/07/2011, you wrote:
Nice. Yeah I am gong ot be podcasting myupgrade experience even though I'm supposed to be on a break lol!

Take care all.
On Jul 20, 2011, at 10:06 AM, John Panarese wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> I'm sure most, if not all of you have heard, but Lion was officially released and is available on the Mac App store for $29. So far, I am enjoying it quite a bit, and will be putting some material up on the macfortheblind website over the next week or two.
>
> In addition, the Mac Mini and Mac Book Air lines have all been refreshed. Thunderbolt has been added to them all, as well as a kick to their processors.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
> MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to their list subscription is:

Sarah Alawami

If you need an edit done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125

The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to their list subscription is: