[mac4theblind] Re: Lion has been released

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:38:45 +0100

Hi John, really like your demonstration of showing us the new voices in Lion! You said that it didn't sound professional but it was good enough for me!

I only hope now that Apple will add the male voices in I OS 5 because then I will defferantly, go out there and buy an ipod touch again.

One question when you said about checking and un checking the voices you want, and then go to ok, is it assentually downloading/installing those voices to your system for the end user to use? If this is the case then it would be a really cool way for II OS and I Phone users to download the voices they like to use on a dayly basis.

My fingers are crossed I really hope that apple somehow can transport this over to I OS!

Thanks

Daniel