[mac4theblind] Re: I am a new member and a new mac user. Questions about downloads and transferring content generated on my PC to my mac.

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 17:25:30 +0100

Hi Kim, again like John said, welcome!
I'd like to give you a few I think they are termed as Mac OSX commands but
anyway here they are.
Note: when using these commands you will use the command key or the apple key
as it is known too with the addition of the shift key and a letter.
So for example you were talking about your download's folder? Well for me I
just use Command shift H which stands for your home directory where you can
find the folder you were wanting with others such as music, desktop etc.
Others are:
A = applications
U = Utilitys