[mac4theblind] Re: I am a new member and a new mac user. Questions about downloads and transferring content generated on my PC to my mac.

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 07:36:55 -0700

from your desktop
v o, (control option) m to ge to the menu bar
right arrow over to go
down arrow to download and do v o spacebar
in this folder find the itens to delet and do v o shift m and it brings up
the contextual menu and arrow to trash and do a v o spacebar,  you can also
do a i can't remember at this earily moment but when the item is highlited /
infocus it is eather command backspace or delet depending on if you have a
mac book keyboard or a regular keyboard and if it is not command then it is
control.