[mac4theblind] Re: Getting rid of the trackpad

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:04:50 -0500

At least on my Macbook Pro, it seems I have to turn/rotor one direction for
turning on the trackpad commander and the other for turning it off. Also,
turning off the commander does not completely turn off the trackpad per se; for
instance, my weather widget comes up sometimes apparently because of some
contact with the trackpad even though the commander itself is off.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart