[mac4theblind] ML Calendar not working but Mail and Contacts do

  • From: Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:30:09 -0600

Anyone have any clues as to what may be wrong here. In Mountain Lion I have an
exchange account set up in Mail, Calendar and Contacts. I use the same settings
in each one. However only Mail and Contacts work. In Calendar in the accounts
list it shows connection error next to that account name. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.
Frank