[mac4theblind] Re: Getting rid of the trackpad

  • From: arthur chatters <arthur.chatters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:02:16 +0100

Thanks for all the help.   I managed to turn Trackpad Commander off, which was
a definite improvement.   Also, under System Preferences, there are three
sliders for Trackpad;  I don't really understand what they are for, but I set
them all to 0 and that seems to have damped down any unwanted Trackpad response
to hand movements.

Arthur