[mac4theblind] Re: Email on the Mac!

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:09:56 -0500

    Well, Apple tends to update their computers around once a year.  I don't
recall when the Mini was last upgraded, however.

     I have heard a lot of good things about the Mini as it stands now, but the
Mac Book Air is also a very impressive machine.  It really comes down to your
needs and what you can afford.  Don't shy away from buying a refurbished model
either.  Just buy the Apple Care with it and you'll be fine.

    I do agree with you fully about the SD slot or and having the SD RAM on
board.  I think these things would be a real enhancement for the Mini.  In
fact, I'd probably consider buying one as a "desktop" Mac if they did that.

Take Care
John