[mac4theblind] Re: A good used Mac!

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:11:14 -0500

   You can probably get a reasonable deal by looking on eBay.  Also, Apple will
have some really good deals on refurbs.  If I hear of anything, I'll let you
know.

Take Care
John

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND
OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT