[mac4theblind] Re: Email on the Mac!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 01:58:38 -0500

Yes, have not sprung for that Mac yet but getting close to it. I myself have
never been a good speller. Now has anyone heard anything about the Mac Mini
and when and what might be in a upgrade to it? I am hoping they will come
out with a SSD drive for it or something like they did for the Mac Book Air
with on board SD flash or what ever they call it . This would make it run so
much better. I have I think narrowed it down to either one of the Mac Book
Air or the Mac Mini, depending on what they do with the Mac Mini. I really
like the Mac Book Air but they are likening in processer power. But for what
I am going to use it for it should be ok. Mostly the email and internet and
some audio editing and streaming music or videos from.  I like the size of
the 11 inch but the 13 has a little more power to it. Plus it will take SSD
cards.

Sign,
Bubba