MAASE Announcement Fwd: "Project Forum"

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 05:23:09 -0700

Every once-in-a-while I receive email that includes resources that MAASE
members may find helpful.  Following is an example.  Looks like a great website
too.

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx