MAASE Announcement News & Notes

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 14:40:31 -0700

Hello MAASE Members!

Happy June and, for most of you, welcome to the last week of school!  I?m
hoping this email finds the wind at your back.  I know May can be pretty crazy.
 Here are some MAASE news & notes:

1.  Our Tuesday, June 10 Workshop registration numbers are lower than during
the school year.  While this is fairly normal I?m hoping members won?t be
sorry that they missed this excellent speaker.  It's gonna be good!

2.  Please be reminded that the 2008-09 Membership Application is ?live? on the
website and you might as well get it done early.  Membership is still only
$80.00 and the best deal around.

3.  Registration is way ahead of last year for the MAASE Summer Institute.
Check the website for preliminary plans, registration, and Crystal Mountain
contact information (800-968-7696).   Remember to take advantage of Summer
Institute room rates.

4..  Looking to get involved?  Individuals interested in working on the
?Cracker Barrel? professional development committee are encouraged to contact
President-Elect Mark King at mking@xxxxxxxxxx

5.  We have several new & unique positions posted on the MAASE website.
Check-em out!

Have a great week and I hope to see you at MAASE!

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to:
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx