[m-w] Before anyone bails...

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:08:47 -0500

I think hard feelings and emotions are clouding everyone's judgment. Most of
the harsh words over the last while have been directed by or toward Kathi.
We're all in this together. As was stated in Lucy's email, details are coming.
Lets all COOL IT it till I get it together and send the corresponding copies of
where we're at. Sorry it's "SHORT AND CRYPTIC" by that's the way I do things on
a keyboard. I still carry the same "Rock phone" that no one calls for
amplifying information.

Michael R. Martin