[lpgma-board] LPGMA Board Summary

  • From: "Thomas Belsan" <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:16:46 -0700

.LPGMA Board Meeting Summary

Date:  September 17, 2014
Place: Stained Glass Room
Started: 10:00 AM
End: 11:30 AM

Board Members Present: Kate Shumate, Tom Belsan, Ken Sime, Sue Sime, and
Fran Williams

Absent: Edythe Nedd, Terri Parker, and Judi Reifschneirder

Guest: Ruth Belsan, Rose Scott, Karin McWilliams, and Todd Lutz

Notes taken and reported by Tom Belsan Secretary

Rose is working on the bug issues.
Maricopa County will come out but they need to check to see if the bug issue
is bad enough to require their service.
The County comes out and puts a box on the property and two days later they
check the box. If the box indicates we need to be sprayed the service is
scheduled.

Fran reported that water is running down the streets when the clubhouse is
being watered. She thinks the system needs to be checked to determine why so
much water is being wasted.

We determined that we will be in the Lobby the last week in October and the
first week in November. We will determine a schedule for coverage at the
October board meeting.

Questions for Management.

Todd asked Rose to have Larry find a spot and get water and air installed.

The non denominational service is being done at LP and Karin, Todd, and Rose
thought it would be a good thing for LPG. Rose will work with Nancy to
determine how it is done at LP and work to get it at LPG.

Alcohol is OK at events as long as it is not sold.

Todd and Karin are working to create a sales process that will help, and
hopefully eliminate units being sold when all architectural standards are
not met.

Todd will go over and look at Cypress to see what needs to be done. The
street sealing will be in October.

Todd, Karin, and Rose were not open to having the pool and clubhouse open
after 10:00PM. If the Pickle Ball or other group had a special event the
issue could be  considered on a onetime events.

Questions about marking the tennis area for Pickle Ball. Tennis people do
not wish to have the marking. With so much usage of the tennis and Pickle
Ball there may be a need for a  scheduling procedure.

Call 911 for any and all criminal activity in the park, Do Not Call
Security.

Thomas Belsan

Sent from my tbelsan account=