[lpgma-board] September General Meeting Summary

  • From: "Thomas Belsan" <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:05:55 -0700

Summary of general meeting held September10, 2014

The meeting was called to order at 7 P.M.
Board members present were: Kate Shumate, Fran Williams, Tom Belsan, Ken
Sime, Sue Sime, Terri Parker,and Judy Reifschneider.  Absent were Ken
Swensen, and Edythe Nedd.

Kate introduced the Board and volunteers' then she  welcomed people and
thanked them for coming.

After the pledge of Allegiance, Kate read the minutes of the April meeting
and Fran gave the treasurers report $924.25.  The minutes and treasurers
report were approved as updated.

Membership: 24 members tonight.

Several members of the community would like to have a Community Church to
serve people who have trouble going to churches outside the park. The non
denominational service would not be trying to take members from outside the
park but only to serve those who currently cannot get to local services.

Kate announced that SRP would be the program in October and the Police
Department in November.
The annual party on December 3rd and the LPG Management will be using our
scheduled time in January for their annual "Town Hall".

Todd said he would look into an air compressor to have the ability for
residents to fill tires.

A resident reported that LPG will take care of a sink holes.

Question about getting on the LPGMA  list serve, currently it seems that
people will need to request membership to the list. Tom will update the Web
Site to give instructions on obtaining membership.

A resident was over at LP and the rest rooms have handicap doors. Can we get
handicapped doors at LPG?

There is a computer group over at LP that will start back meetings Tuesday
mornings at 9:00 AM in October.
AAMHO is our representative in the state government and our lobbyist works
to protect our life style.

Four door prizes and$23.00 split 50/50.

Meeting adjourned 7:51 PM.

Tom Belsan