[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell In "The System" Of Spells by Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life - 11th December 2010

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:17:40 +1100

Greetings Everyone,
There have been various discussions going on which include what is happening with Wikileaks and Julian Assange. Below is one comment and then our response. We have written about the "Good Guys" and false flags such as Wikileaks many times over the last five years (http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385) because, until we wake up to the tactics of the Powers That Be (PTB) we will never break the spell they have over us. This and the remedy to our situation are our most recurring themes because they are both vital to comprehend if we are to return to LIFE. We are posting Wikileak articles (not just ours) in the comments section.

One of these points out that the Wikileaks banking information could be used by the bank as an excuse to collapse, thereby allowing the banksters to steal the wealth of millions of customers. It also points out Julian Assange's close relationship with The Economist Magazine which is part of the Rothschilds umbrella. Strange connections for someone who is on the side of truth and freedom! It is also interesting to note that there is already talk of Obama proposing internet censorship as a result of Wikileaks. The threat of big banks going down combined with the supposed "resistance" of the hackers who are causing the systems of many major credit cards to seize up and the problems some of the banks have been experiencing with their electronic systems, all point to the plug being pulled on the whole system of commerce. The ramifications of this are huge. See more about this below.

Fiona & Arthur Cristian
Love For Life

Hi everyone,
I realise that I may cause some opposition by this comment about Wikileaks, but I feel it is necessary to warn you.

A lot of people believed that the character "V" was anti-government, and so they identify and use that image (a recent example being the Anonymous Hacker operating on behalf of Wikileaks).

I advised everyone in my books and also on several forums and email circulations that "V" is an agent of Rome, and a tool of the Catholic Church.
He wants to remove the Protestants (The Protesters against Roman Rule) and the first thing he blows up in the film is The Old Bailey, the Symbol of Common Law. Don't be fooled by this clever no-face.

The Logo of V over the circle represents the Satanic Goats Head Pentagram.

In regards to Wikileaks, have you wondered why all this worldwide attention and press, all the while Julian posing as James Bond in photos?

Have you wondered why a previous member of his team left, stating that Wikileaks was a set-up and had CIA connections?

I read a blog a few months ago about an apparent member of a Satanic Group that was claiming he knew what was coming.
He predicted that Julia Gillard would get into office, and then he said to watch out for a virus or an announcement that would cause the Banks to close because of an attack.

Consider what is happening, with these so-called hacker groups attacking Visa, Mastercard, Banks etc.

Problem-Reaction-Solution. Same as Port Arthur, Same as 9/11.

The next announcement will be that the Internet needs restrictions, or be shut down, which is Rockerfellers plan after all!

Just be aware that the more energy we give this Wikileaks false flag exercise, the sooner we will be without a platform to awaken consciousness as we've all been trying to do. This is a set up, cleverly disguised and packaged as an attack on freedom of speech.

Best
Thomas

Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell
In "The System" Of Spells

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

11th December 2010

The whole Wikileaks thing is typical PTB tactics. They build a cause or issue up, give it lots of publicity and hype and then smash it down, always in your face, with plenty of humiliation, uncertainty, directionlessness and hopelessness. The message? You can't go against the PTB and "The System", nothing works, just accept your powerlessness and be demoralised. Look what happened with Adam Davis' Truth Movement Australia Website; (http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6293 & http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7341) big build up, lots of publicity, lots of hope and camaraderie, then taken down (by him). Message? We are powerless - we can't get together like the tribes we once were. Wikileaks is providing the PTB with an excuse to shut down any website that does not follow the party line. There are many so-called "alternative" websites that are actually the party line. The biggest threat to the PTB is for us to get back together in tribes/communities/villages, turning away from "The System" so those behind "The System" expend a lot of energy in making sure that we never remember this and putting out constant messages telling us that this is not possible.

It appears Julian Assange is an operative working for the PTB who love their white anting / white washing tactics, to establish precedence. Julian is a sacrificial lamb at the alter of chaos (BAAL Worship). When did they get at Julian? Is he willingly playing the part of the sacrificial lamb or is he being used? Chaos works both ways. Some PTB operatives are "forgiven" crimes in exchange for joining their brotherhoods, following orders, becoming scapegoats if necessary so that no crimes are linked to the PTB. Others are compromised through blackmail, extortion, or the promise of hedonistic rewards for services done. They do all the dirty work - break and enter, stealing children, lying in court, terrorism, launching character assassinations or discrediting information in website forums, editorials, email discussions, etc.

The vitriol being expressed towards Julian Assange by those in positions of "authority" is incredible with supposedly "respectable" figures calling for his death or at least long term imprisonment. This is no different to rocks being thrown at the great MAN long ago by the Pharisees, etc. Remember those two judges in Sydney a few years ago - both rail-roaded through the media over statute charges such as the non-payment of parking or speeding fines, etc. Eventually the soap opera projection of this drama on to the PTB wide non-senseOrama big screen had law enforcers breaking into one of their homes (Einfeld) around 3.00am in the morning.... and the "spell" instruction being broadcast loud & clear to the drones? "Oh My God, if they can do it to a judge, they could do it to my mother or my aunty or my sister or my mates or even to me. Gees, NO ONE IS SAFE"!!!!!!

Oh dear, oh my, we're lost, I just knew it....

Lippy the Lion & Hardy Har Har
A Thousand And One Frights

Go here to watch video:

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

This is no different from the invasions of all the lands and tribes by the PTB over the last thousand years or so - the brain trauma and psychological damage inflicted by their campaigns of terror is the real battle, with the force only backing it up. When we are defeated in our heads and our hearts we are far more easily defeated than with force. The fear of not having any money, nowhere to live, the collapse of "The System", terrorism, strangers, etc, etc, confirmed by the mantra spewed out daily from all the information and entertainment sources of "The System", has most of us on our knees. And underneath this is the Baal Worship** energy of all the paedophilia, the sex rings and the Satanic rituals.

[**their God is the God of Chaos - the PTB worship Chaos and practise Chaos religiously]

Video: Aaron Huey: America's Native Prisoners Of War - September 2010 - 15 Minutes 28 Seconds - Aaron Huey's effort to photograph poverty in America led him to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, where the struggle of the native Lakota people -- appalling, and largely ignored -- compelled him to refocus. Five years of work later, his haunting photos intertwine with a shocking history lesson in this bold, courageous talk from TEDxDU. Photographer, adventurer and storyteller Aaron Huey captures all of his subjects -- from war victims to rock climbers to Sufi dervishes -- with elegance and fearless sensitivity.
Go here to watch video: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657
  - As Aaron says at the end of his talk, the PTB cause total destruction and decimation to indigenous people until those people's hearts are broken. Then the spokespeople for the PTB throw up their hands in horror and say, "Look at these people and how they are living, look at the drug use and the alcohol and the poor diets - isn't it dreadful!" - This is no different to the voices that are so quick to claim, "He should have paid the mortgage/taxes, he should have eaten better, he shouldn't have played violent video games, he shouldn't have revealed those secret documents.........." to those that fall prey to the dangerous addictions of "The System".

"The System" Of Chaos And Spells

Most of the truth and freedom movement is false flag, offering hope and the feeling that there is a remedy to be found within "The System" so that we become like a flock of sheep in a field, looking for a way out; each time they see a gate and think they have found a way out, it slams shut in their faces. The PTB tempt us with "gates" led by their "Good Guys" and then make sure the gates are slammed shut in our faces. "The System" has to have "Good Guys" - if they were all "Bad Guys", we would rebel and burst through the gates regardless.

All the current turmoil and chaos is part of the plan to break down the current civilisation of commerce in preparation for the new civilisation of CONTROL that the PTB have waiting in the wings. The more horror and suffering we experience as the old civilisation of control dies, the more ready we will be to welcome the new one with open arms. As tension mounts, the "Good Guys" are emerging, saying the right things, offering hope, inviting faith in them in their roles as our shepherds leading us to safety away from the pack of wolves. The "Good Guys" are many and are coming from all areas of "The System", like a vast fishing net that captures all the fish. As we follow their pointing fingers towards the new "System", we are obediently trotting along to our new enclosure, still under a spell in a world of spells.

We have all been taught to spell to be under a spell and most things we read support the spell because those writing them have not worked out the spell.
We must break all the spells; the language spells, the mathematical spells, the alphabet spells, the NWO spells, the archaeology spells, the science spells, astronomy spells, all esoteric and occult spells, the channelling spells, the law spells, the government spells, etc. There are heaps of them that keep billions glued to the wide screens of the PTB propaganda machine, whether hypnotised by the spells of fashion, sport, admiralty law, slow food or the greenies.

There are no spells in our work because we know the spell and how it works and do not put the information of the spell into what we write, even though we have to use the language of the spell to express what we think and feel. A lot of people react to our work because they are not yet ready to shake off the spells and the addictions of "The System" that are offered in return for our submission to the spells of "The System".
Those who want and support "The System", whether the current one or a "new, improved" version, see us as loonies because we dream of co-creation without any form of artificial system. To us, this seems normal and living in and supporting "The System" that causes so much harm to so many seems ludicrous and a course for the total destruction of the LIFE that we are. And people think that we are idealistic and unrealistic! "The System" is an illusion maintained solely by the energy we put into it and this includes banks, fiat and all sorts of commerce. None of it has any LIFE force energy and none of it does anything for LIFE. Why are we bothering to waste our energy on them? Think of how we could transform Earth (who we really are) if we all put our energy into co-creating LIFE together rather than wasting it on "The System"?

Anyone who wants a new version of "The System" wants slavery*** because "The System" cannot operate without slavery. There is no such thing as fairness within "The System", a "good" monetary system or a just legal system. As we all know, the PTB who control the commerce of "The System", were behind both sides of all wars and it is these same people who control all the commerce who are behind all the religions and the problems between them, and are behind all the other demonstrations of suffering and unrest such as 9/11, Bali Bombings, etc, etc. "The System" that is slavery is a fraud and a lie and can never be anything else. Like the layers on an onion, it consists of lie after lie after lie after lie or fraud after fraud after fraud after fraud or spell after spell after spell after spell
.

[*** see: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639 - "Do You Really Support Slavery = Commerce = Slavery" ]

There Is No LIFE In The Progress Of "The Hell System"

We are all peeling away layers of the onion, uncovering the lies but most people stop after a few layers, never getting right to the bottom . Most people do not realise that ALL of "The System" needs to be peeled away before we get to the truth because EVERYTHING of "The System" is a lie and a fraud because it claims to exist but in fact is dead with no LIFE force energy and is unable to sustain itself.

The dream of LIFE was created by the living creator of the living dream of LIFE. The living creator put the LIFE of the living creator into the dream of LIFE, which is why we and all other LIFE forms of LIFE have LIFE; we breathe, we grow, we reproduce, we heal - we are the LIFE of the living creator embodied. NOTHING of "The System" has LIFE embodied which is why those behind "The System" have to trick us into giving our LIFE force energy to the dead dream that is "The System" so that we are no longer living the truth and remembering who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose.

The dream of LIFE came before the invaders brought their treasure chests filled with the constructs of government, constitution, commerce, education, religion, medicine, etc. None of it existed in LIFE until it was brutally forced upon men, women and children so that they started putting their energy into it. "The System" is nothing more than black magic spells. There is nothing of LIFE in "The System" because the presence of the LIFE of the living creator is not present. This is the basis of all deception and the only way to get to the truth is to go back to before the invention of "The System" and to before our brainwashing began after the invasion. The terror campaign that is "The System" is like a vortex that our ancestors were caught up in , that we are caught up in and that our children will be caught up in if we don't do something about it. They call it the progress of civilisation but it is really the progress of hell, the vortex. Wikileaks is part of this "progress".

The progress of hell relies heavily on our belief in duality which is a deceptive, Satanic construct, the lynch pin of "The System" and the symbol of Divide and Rule or Order Out Of Chaos, illustrated by the "V". The V represents our division by "The System" as well as the apparent split between Catholic and Protestant. But notice how the arms of the V are joined at the bottom, i.e. they are not really separated but two sides of the same system. Put a line across the top and you have the enclosed system that is "The System. It is all part of their sacred geometry derived from Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. Very interesting how we saw the Queen and the Catholic (Roman Cult) Pope together for the second time* in  Britain recently.

What are they telling us?

Based on PTB recorded his-story, the Normans conquered Britain around a thousand years ago.
The Normans were Vikings who were the Canaanites, one of the thirteen lost tribes of Israel,
IS = ISIS - RA = Ra - El = Satan/Saturn, three of the thirteen Gods of Ancient Egypt.

Are they not showing us that they are really one and the same power and that we have no choice but to obey?

Are the two fingers of the V coming together to show us who's boss?

[*Pope John Paul the 2nd, the POPE OF ROME,the Holy See of St Peter, visited in 1982. In 1154 the Pope was based in Britain. See more info here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11186463]

Beware The New Version Of "The System"

There is no consciousness to be found within "The System"; the only way to return to consciousness is to turn our backs on "The System" and be rid of it once and for all. Just as the religious hierarchies of Archangels down to cherubs have taught us to accept hierarchies in the "earthly realms" - some are more equal than others  - so the hierarchies of the Galactic Federation, Cosmic beings and aliens are preparing us to accept the hierarchies of the "consciousness" of the new "conscious" version of "The System". However, as any version of "The System" of commerce is based on unconsciousness, the new "consciousness" of the new "conscious" version of "The System" will only be a new, stickier brand of "oneness" glue, a new order to bind us together in the face of chaos.

As the new version of "The System" unfolds, scapegoats will be needed for the "Good Guys" to point their fingers at. If you take a look at what is going on, you will see that the scapegoat is to be the Jews and Israel. They are already being blamed for 9/11, will soon be connected to just about all other terrorist attacks, political subterfuge, etc, with the mother of all secret services, Mossad, having a finger in every pie and an ear at every door. And everyone knows that the Jews control the banking system, don't they?

Of course the bloodlines that control everything are not Jewish but are Aryans. They have just used the Jews, who were once MAN on the land like everyone else before they were invaded and brainwashed, to do all the dirty work of the PTB. All the drama and fingers pointing at Israel? Self-fulfilling prophecy, that other PTB trademark.

The Symbolism Of "The System"

We all know that the pentagram, made up of triangles, has huge symbolism in the world of the occults. The following extracts from: Freemasonry Proven To Worship Lucifer: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/3o5.htm
show how the pentagram is used to symbolise both the "Good Guys" and the "Bad Guys" of "The System". The pull between the evil of "The System" and the "good" of "The System" is what is used to create all the chaos of "The System" that has everybody suffer.

"Listen to the Witch of Salem, Massachusetts, Laura Cabot, on this question. In her book, Power of the Witch: The Earth, the Moon, and the Magical Path to Enlightenment, 1989, p. 90, Cabot says, "It really isn't that difficult to distinguish the Craft from Satanism. Witches wear the pentacle with the point up. Satanists reverse it with the point down ..." Once we examine the two symbols above, both Masonic, we can only conclude that Freemasonry admittedly serves both the "good Lucifer" and the "evil Satan!""
"It was proven in Part 1 of 5, that from Masonic books, Masons worship both Lucifer and Satan. They serve both the "good" Lucifer and the "evil" Satan. They believe that both good and evil exist in equal measure in the world.
They also believe good cannot exist without an equally powerful evil."

This "points up" and "points down" is also shown in the V talked about above and also found in the cloven hoof of the devil, Baphomet, etc. In the video below, Prince William is shown holding a sheep, clearly displaying its cloven hoof as a symbol of what he represents.

What all this symbolism is, is more of the same mysticism that has us accept the hierarchies, heavenly and earthly, to rule over us. Belief in the battle between good and evil, between Heaven and Hell, God and the Devil, allows us to pass-the-buck and take no responsibility for what is going on - it is out-of-our-league, above-our-heads and too big for us to handle. If God is an all powerful, all knowing and all present being and the Devil is a Fallen Angel, what hope have we, mere man, of having any effect on the situation? These are just more layers of the onion that we need to peel away until all we are left with is men, women and all other LIFE forms of LIFE. Everything else is just fairytale non-sense made up to persuade us to give our power and energy away and to trick some men and women into thinking that they have the right to make slaves of others.

The mysticism of "The System" is necessary to con-vince us that "The System" is real, essential and normal because, if we all woke up to the fact that "The System" is just an idea thought up by a man, not a fallen angel with mystical powers, we would refuse to be slaves any longer. "The System" has been passed down through the families of "The System" for generations but it is still just an idea thought up by a man, no different to you or us, whose flesh lives and blood flows.

The way we distinguish between what is of the fairytale and what is LIFE, is simple. Does what we are contemplating on have the presence of the living creator present? Does it have LIFE? The living-creator created the dream of LIFE by holding all the living creator's thoughts of LIFE in focus and then putting the LIFE of the living-creator into all those thoughts to give them (create) LIFE. EVERYTHING of the living dream contains the presence, the LIFE, of the living creator. If that presence is not present, then it isn't part of the living dream and isn't LIFE. It is dead and part of the dead Satanic world that is "The System". It is not LIFE sustainable. It is a layer in the onion that needs to be peeled away. Every thought or idea without the presence of LIFE turns men, women and children into slaves to those thoughts because they have to give LIFE to those thoughts. When we stop giving our LIFE to them, they do not exist and disappear into nothingness from whence they came.

Video: Dr Joye Pugh - The AntiChrist Is A Cloned Beast - Joye's research unearths a myriad of clues suggesting that Princess Diana was used by the Royal Family as a "sacrificial lamb" to usher in the Antichrist - Prince William. She believes the Shroud of Turin will eventually be proven legitimate and Prince William's DNA will match Christ's DNA taken from the shroud. When it is revealed that Prince William shares the same DNA as Christ (cloned), the public will embrace him as the Messiah. Dr. Joye ties this event in with a staged "alien threat" which, she believes, will frighten the public into trusting Prince (King) William as their leader and protector. Her theory ties in with 2012, the London Olympics, secret excavations in Iraq, ley lines, and HAARP. Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7641

Prince Charming Rides In On His Faithful Steed Wikileaks

Wikileaks is another spell, a thought without LIFE, to keep our attention on "The System" and keep upholding "The System" under the spell of "The System". The drama of the "Good Guy" V the "Bad Guys" keeps us transfixed, under the spell that is chaos.
From the King James Version of the bible, Luke 21:26 says "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." And from here: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm it says: "Soon this Satanic trash will unite and make announcements that will scare you into submission!! Don't believe the lies."The Anti-Christ will be revealed soon!!! Are you prepared? Don't believe the lies from the Government or these Satanic Church leaders".

Wikileaks is revealing all the rotten corruption of "The System" that has been going on for centuries and this is beneficial to the PTB because they need the chaos to intensify before offering their remedy. Expect more chaos. Expect glitches in the banking systems so that money becomes unavailable, expect breakdowns in services, food shortages, water shortages, security shut downs, Police and Army on the streets, etc, etc. Everything will become very ugly. The men, women and children still sucking on the nipples of "The Systems" private corporations for food, water, health, shelter, transport, communication, community, law & order, etc, will experience this "SELF" FULFILLING PROPHECY. Those who are not dependent on "The System" for food, water and shelter will be the only ones who are not brought to their knees.

All this chaos will set the scene for the Anti-Christ William (WILL-  I  - AM  - ARTHUR - King Arthur of the Round Table -
Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales) to appear like a knight in shining armour to usher in the new Version of "The System", the system of consciousness, "oneness" and spirituality but with a new version of commerce still enslaving all of us as we live "peacefully" under the control of our alien, cosmic masters and William the Antichrist. He will wipe out all debt, provide free housing and bring in "green" policies BUT we will have to give our lives in return. We will have been so broken down that we will welcome to chance to become dependent on another artificial system instead of going back to nature that is the system of LIFE. This is the fraud; to keep us dependent rather than taking full responsibility for our lives. The Great MAN of long ago, the true Christ, was all about going back to LIFE, to nature, and living a Do No Ham LIFE because he recognised that the living word is nature because the presence of the living creator is present in nature. The AntiChrist is the opposite; he stands for maintaining the artificial system that destroys the living dream in order to maintain the dead dream of "The System". We will talk more about how this new version of "The System" will look in our coming article "A New MAN".

The Queen coming together with the Pope in Britain symbolises the coming together of the Protestant Church and the Catholic Church, 1000 years after the Norman conquest began the campaign to capture the whole earth. The Protestants took over some countries, the Catholics others and now they come together in preparation for William to be the symbolic head of the New World, the "Good Guy" standing before the Rule of Law which stands before the High Priests, the spell makers and the real controllers of our brains and "The System". We will be shown up as the causes of all the problems and in "need" of our Good Shepherd William to lead us to peace and prosperity.

Peace will only come when we stop being slaves. All versions of "The System" require slavery so the only way out of slavery is to get rid of "The System" in any guise.

Attacks On Love For Life

The Love For Life website has been under attack for many months now, (again yesterday) as has the mailing list. The PTB find it hard to attack us publicly because we stand for freedom of speech and therefore have many different articles on so many subjects and from all sides of the story. They cannot claim we are "anti" this or that and our disclaimers make it clear that we stand for love, peace, abundance and joy for ALL and that we are non-violent, don't drink or take drugs, etc, etc.
However, the Wikileaks saga will make it easier for them to find an excuse to shut us down in "the interests of national security" or something.

AltNews Forums: http://forums.altnews.com.au our webmasters website, that has links to Love For Life is also experiencing attacks, particularly as it contains a lot of information on paedophilia, the relationship between DOCS and paedophilia and a lot of stories from sexually abused victims, their family members and those affected by children being snatched. We know that those at the very top of the PTB are skilled in remote thought projection and psychic attack. We have both experienced this and suspect that the founder and webmaster of Alt News is experiencing them too.

Somewhere along the line we have to decide if we want to continue living the lie or if we want to return to the truth and, if we want to return to the truth, are we prepared to do what it takes to get there?

Conscious Love Always

Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Song Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
26th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594

Do You Really Support Slavery?
Commerce = Slavery
Freedom Truth Websites Being Pulled

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639

Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell
In "The System" Of Spells

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
11th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show

Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010

Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

Thank you all for your support and let's return to the dream of LIFE together.

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall