[loveforlifegroupmaillist] We Are Battery Hens by Jules + A Not So Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From Afghanistan + So Much More - Love For Life - 31st December 2010

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:41:33 +1100

Hi Everyone, Jules posted this comment "We Are Battery Hens" in the Love For Life website back in June 2010.
It is so good we wanted to share this insight with everyone.
Let's make a New Years Resolution that 2011 is the year we all stop being battery hens!

To all those who donated to keep the Love For Life website running - we got enough and are now set for the next year. Thank you to all those who donated. We think we have thanked each of you but, if we missed you, it was not intentional and thank you, thank you, thank you. With the help of two friends and with the extra dosh left over we have also got Fiona's family car up and running again. A few friends came and helped. Then another friend came over today and installed a Gadget Man Groove. It is supposed to decrease emissions, increase power and improve mileage anywhere from 20% to 50%. Results from America reveal gains up to 125% in highway mileage. We will share our results in the next month or so. See: http://www.gadgetmangroove.com

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

We Are Battery Hens
By Jules
22nd June 2010
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/04/21/cannot-hand-back-australian-tax-file-number#comment-2578

Just a random off-topic thought to add to the mix... many years ago, my partner at the time berated me for buying "caged eggs" in a supermarket.

It had never really occurred to me before to consider under what conditions the hens might be living who were donating the eggs I was purchasing.

After being "reprimanded" by my partner for contributing to animal cruelty, I researched the process of "battery hen" eggs and was shocked and revolted to the point where I am happy to say I have never knowingly purchased "caged eggs" again.

A few years ago, in a bid to be more eco-friendly I started my own veggie garden and obtained a couple of chicks from a local pet store, who grew into lovely fat black hens who free-range in the yard, devour the insects that live in the veggies and provide healthy free eggs for my family. At one point, I was offered the opportunity to provide a home for a "battery hen" or a "caged hen" by a person who "knew someone" who "knew someone" and so on.. who needed homes for hens that had been "rescued". Remembering what I had learned about battery hens I was happy to offer my home for as long as required.

The creature that was delivered to my home had more resemblance to a "chicken nugget" than it did to a living breathing hen. There was no apparent life in this poor creature, barely any movement, almost no feathers to speak of and those that remained fell out like rotting hair when I first touched her. She look for all the world like one of those comedic squeaky "rubber chicken" toys you see in the stores.

I was so disheartened I couldn't stop crying. I laid this poor little girl down on the ground and my other girls immediately ran over to inspect her. Instead of the territorial pecking I was expecting, they acted as though they were witnessing a concentration-camp survivor. There seemed to be an air of shock and disbelief, of fear even, as though they didnt recognise this creature as one of their own, which, in a way, she wasn't.

After a long while of disbelieving inspection, poking and odd noises from my girls, they both settled down next to this poor half-dead creature and began to have a dirt bath, with her in the middle. During this entire event, my new little survivor had her eyes tightly closed, huddled in on herself and seemingly terrified - agoraphobic? It was probably the first time she'd ever seen the sky, grass or other creatures with real feathers and flesh on them. After a while, my girls got bored and wandered away to forage, leaving the new hen lying in the dirt on her own.

Slowly, slowly, she opened her eyes and looked around her. She then stretched out her wings and lay them on the ground as though hugging the earth for the first time, which it probably was. She lay like that for an hour or so, I thought she had actually died, but then suddenly folded wings and sat up, showing the first signs of real life.

After that she went mad in a frenzy of dirt bathing and started to hobble around and nibble at the grass. Watching this hen come to life over time was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. She's a mum now, and protects her chicks more strenuously, has more personality and seems to be more vivacious and life-loving than my other girls. I put this down to the fact that she never knew what she was missing until she had the opportunity to find out, and it now means more to her than to the others, who were born to it and never underwent the privations that she did.

Recently, I realised I am also a "battery hen" stuck in a cage made for me at my birth, where I seem to have no choice but to be shaped and contained by it, being fed what they want me to ingest, participating in the huge production line that is my current life, until I am too old to contribute and therefore useless and may look forward only to the mercy of death.

In realising this I have realised that I do not want this life, I have not chosen it, but rather had it chosen for me by the "society" that I am a part of. I am no longer a willing participant in this "society" where I cannot even close my bank account as I will then not be able to earn an income, as my employer does not offer "cash" as a payment method, where I cannot live in any kind of legal dwelling as I must have a legal identity, job and bank account in order to be on a tenancy agreement and pay my rent to keep a room over my children's heads and food in their mouths, where I am controlled by rules and regulations I don't fully understand at every turn and am not offered any alternative to these "choices" that I have been forced into - which negates the very definition of "choice". Even worse is the realisation that I have brought my own offspring into this same situation before ever realising what it really is that we are living/existing/imprisoned in.

How then, does a battery hen escape the cage? I wish to wake up from this nightmare and start my life.

Jules

---------------------

What is so interesting about this is how fast all the hens knew what the battery hen needed and how quickly she was able to absorb information (consciousness) from both the hens and earth so that she was able to resume "normal" hen behaviour very fast. This is what we have to do - get back to nature as much as we can so that we start to absorb the information of LIFE. How quickly will we recover from being battery hens when we get together in Do No Harm Communities (Kindoms) with this intention.

A Not So Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From Afghanistan
Invasive Airport Searches
Are We Becoming Porno Stars?

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
9th December 2010
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7650

7th December 2010 we received this hilarious story - it's a good laugh but on the serious side, it shows the mentality of those in authority who are taught to follow orders at the cost of using their brains. This is why Police Officers, Sheriffs, etc, carry on with their orders regardless of the circumstances; the pieces of paper they are ordered to up hold are given more importance than the lives of the men and women they are dealing with. It is sad to say that they really have become drones because they don't see the living anymore.

The Police Force operates in such a way that it is almost impossible to maintain integrity and keep your job. As someone with experience wrote to us recently "while most people enter the Police Force with good intentions, it isn't long before good people get compromised. Many good people resign from the Force because they can no longer stand the intimidation and being pushed into doing things they are not comfortable with."

The so called "security" systems in the US seem to have gone totally over the top but what is really amazing is how many people accept the total invasions of privacy and reduction in whatever semblance of freedom they have left, all in the name of "safety" and "protection" against "terrorism".

Love

Arthur & Fiona
Love For Life

A Not So Funny Thing Happened
On The Way Home From Afghanistan......

By Sgt. Mad Dog Tracy

As the Chalk Leader for my flight home from Afghanistan, I witnessed the  following:

When we were on our way back from Afghanistan, we flew out of Baghram  Air Field. We went through customs at BAF, full body scanners (no  groping), had all of our bags searched, the whole nine yards. Our first  stop was Shannon, Ireland to refuel. After that, we had to stop at  Indianapolis, Indiana to drop off about 100 folks from the Indiana  National Guard. That's where the stupid started.

First, everyone was forced to get off the plane-even though the plane  wasn't refuelling again. All 330 people got off that plane, rather than  let the 100 people from the ING get off. We were filed from the plane to  a holding area. No vending machines, no means of escape. Only a  male/female latrine.

It's probably important to mention that we were ALL carrying weapons.   Everyone was carrying an M4 Carbine (rifle) and some, like me, were also  carrying an M9 pistol. Oh, and our gunners had M-240B machine guns. Of  course, the weapons weren't loaded. And we had been cleared of all ammo
well before we even got to customs at Baghram, then AGAIN at customs.

The TSA personnel at the airport seriously considered making us unload  all of the baggage from the SECURE cargo hold to have it reinspected.    Keep in mind, this cargo had been unpacked, inspected piece by piece by  U.S. Customs officials, resealed and had bomb-sniffing dogs give it a
one-hour run through. After two hours of sitting in this holding area,  the TSA decided not to reinspect our Cargo-just to inspect us again:

Soldiers on the way home from war, who had already been inspected,   reinspected and kept in a SECURE holding area for 2 hours. Ok, whatever.    So we lined up to go through security AGAIN.

This is probably another good time to remind you all that all of us were  carrying actual assault rifles, and some of us were also carrying  pistols.

So we're in line, going through one at a time. One of our soldiers had  his Gerber multi-tool. TSA confiscated it. Kind of ridiculous, but it  gets better. A few minutes later, a guy empties his pockets and has a  pair of nail clippers. Nail clippers. TSA informs the Soldier that  they're going to confiscate his nail clippers. The conversation went  something like this:

 TSA Guy:  You can't take those on the plane.

 Soldier:  What? I've had them since we left country.

 TSA Guy:  You're not supposed to have them.

 Soldier:  Why?

 TSA Guy:  They can be used as a weapon.

 Soldier:  [touches butt stock of the rifle] But this actually is a  weapon. And I'm allowed to take it on.

 TSA Guy:  Yeah but you can't use it to take over the plane. You don't  have bullets.

 Soldier:  And I can take over the plane with nail clippers?

 TSA Guy:  [awkward silence]

 Me:  Dude, just give him your damn nail clippers so we can get out of  here. I'll buy you a new set(hands nail clippers to TSA guy, makes it  through security).

To top it off, the TSA demanded we all be swabbed for "explosive  residue" detection. Everyone failed, (go figure, we just came home from  a war zone), because we tested positive for "Gun Powder Residue". Who is  hiring these people?

This might be a good time to remind everyone that approximately 233  people re-boarded that plane with assault rifles, pistols, and machine  guns - but nothing that could have been used as a weapon.

Can someone please tell me What happened to OUR country while we were  gone?

Sgt. Mad Dog Tracy

Videos Music: Nightwish
Fantastic Finnish Rock Band With A Wonderful Mixture Of Celtic Folk Influences, Opera & Gothic Metal.
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7709

Video: The Roman Empire Rules Today
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7704
A must see series of videos - one of the best research videos we have ever come across. Researched based opinion on the New World Order. Birth of Holy Roman Empire and its Destruction in the last day at the hands of the Kingdom of God. Revelations Woman/whore = religious system merges with the beast = political system.

Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church

We have posted heaps of information into the background of the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church.
See All The Latest Postings
To The Love For Life Website Here
:
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker

The History Of The Knights Templar by Charles G. Addison [1842] - 284 x A4 Page PDF

The Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan - Two Thousand Years of Wealth Accumulation from Caesar To The Space Age

THE VATICAN CONNECTION TO ENGLAND - A CONTINUATION OF ROMAN CONQUEST by James Montgomery

The Crown Temple - Secret Society Of The Third Way Order by Rule Of Mystery Babylon - Author Is Anonymous - 21 x A4 Page PDF

Whore Of Babylon - WHO AND WHAT IS BABYLON? by Remnant Of God.org

Video: THE OCCULT HISTORY OF CANBERRA - 6 Minutes 20 Seconds - A COMPARISON IN SYMBOLISM BETWEEN AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA

Videos: WHO REALLY OWNS THE RBA? (RESERVE BANK AUSTRALIA) + Glenn Beck The FED is Printing Money out of Thin Air

Corporate UNITED STATES 3rd Edition by Sir David Andrew - 16th November 2008 - 6 x A4 Page PDF

THE TEMPLES OF BAAL by SIR DAVID ANDREW - Comprehending The Beast With Which You Are Dealing - 9th Edition - 15 x A4 Page PDF

The Birth Certificate Bond, What Is It? What Does it Do? by Guy Euden - The People's United Community Website

Australian Slave Treaty - Australian Treaty Series 1927 No 11

Treason in Government! - Admiralty on Land!! Where's The Water?

Videos: You Are A Slave To The Government
6 Minutes 19 Seconds
Brilliant Video Everyone Should See - Includes Other Videos
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7681

Banks Lie
By Chris Field
December 2010
55 x A4 Page PDF - Excellent Free eBook We Highly Recommend Everyone Read
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7691

Videos: Judges SLUSH Funds
By Dr Shirley Moore
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7679

Excellent research material.
Learn the truth how Judges, etc, do it

NOW we KNOW WHY Michael J. Jackson can NOT get justice in L.A.... according to documents shown herein, by Dr. Shirley Moore, It would appear that Los Angeles Judges, have been running a crooked SLUSH FUND for a long time, and Certificates of Participation and their crooked use should bring Jail time to judges... got a comment on how to restore Accountability, when Judges are almost never even challenged for re-Elections? - Dr. Shirley Moore, a doctor from Los Angeles, has a lot to say about incorporated courts, laundering of money and patting of black robbed devils' pockets. She shares the documents with you; therefore you can see for yourself. After watching this, there is no excuse for being dumb sheople lead to the Mad Hatter's tea party and being burnt.

And An Important Reminder For Those Who Have Not Yet Seen These Excellent Videos

Videos: 15 Year Old Ady Cousins Tells Establishment To Stick-It
Ady Is Intelligent, Has Guts And We Love His Honesty - 5 Minutes
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7662

Video: Food Matters - You Are What You Eat
78 Minute Documentary
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7695

Released 2009 - If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson - Food matters: A provocative new documentary recently launched globally aiming to further jolt the trillion dollar worldwide so-called 'sickness industry' by declaring a range of scientifically verifiable solutions for curing disease naturally. Nutritionists turned filmmakers James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch, have produced the new bold film based on the challenging and potentially startling message; that with the right kind of foods, supplements, and detoxification processes, we can prevent, arrest, and even reverse chronic illness. "This film will shatter the belief fed to us by modern medicine that there is 'a pill for every ill'," said Colquhoun. "We're not suggesting that pharmaceutical drugs don't have their place, we're saying that our overburdened health care practitioners perhaps do not have the time to educate people about alternatives.

"Let thy Food be thy Medicine and thy Medicine be thy Food" - Hippocrates. That is the message from the founding father of modern medicine echoed in the controversial new documentary film Food Matters from Producer-Directors James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch. With nutritionally-depleted foods, chemical additives and our tendency to rely upon pharmaceutical drugs to treat what's wrong with our malnourished bodies, it's no wonder that modern society is getting sicker. Food Matters sets about uncovering the trillion dollar worldwide 'sickness industry' and gives people some scientifically verifiable solutions for overcoming illness naturally. "With access to better information people invariably make better choices for their health..." In what promises to be the most contentious idea put forward, the filmmakers have interviewed several leading experts in nutrition and natural healing who claim that not only are we harming our bodies with improper nutrition, but that the right kind of foods, supplements and detoxification can be used to treat chronic illnesses as fatal as terminally diagnosed cancer. The focus of the film is in helping us rethink the belief systems fed to us by our modern medical and health care establishments. The interviewees point out that not every problem requires costly, major medical attention and reveal many alternative therapies that can be more effective, more economical, less harmful and less invasive than conventional medical treatments. The ‘Food Matters' duo have independently funded the film from start to finish in order to remain as unbiased as possible, delivering a clear and concise message to the world. Food Matters.

Video: A Delicate Balance - The Truth

- A film by Aaron Scheibner
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7618

- A Delicate Balance documents the latest discoveries of some of the most prominent experts on nutrition in the world. Over 50 years of research is skilfully woven into what feels like a detective unravelling the mysteries behind the disease epidemic which has struck affluent countries with a vengeance - disease has been escalating over the last 50 years resulting in 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women being diagnosed with cancer. Watching this film will help you make informed choices about your health and the environment around you and how to reduce your personal impact. A Delicate Balance debunks the myths surrounding the production and consumption of animal products and exposes the harsh realities ...
* Why are you three times more likely to die of colon cancer if you eat meat?
* How is meat production causing water shortage, starvation and poverty?
* Are you inflicting Type 1 diabetes on your children by feeding them milk?
* Why don't our medical schools teach doctors about nutrition?
* Can becoming a vegan really lead to worldwide social equity?

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Song Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
26th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594

Do You Really Support Slavery?
Commerce = Slavery
Freedom Truth Websites Being Pulled

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639

Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell
In "The System" Of Spells

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
11th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show

Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010

Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

Supporting The Cristian Family
Love For Life And The Living Dream Of Kindom

We need all the support we can get from those who are inspired by the body of the Love For Life work. The Love for Life website and the body of the Love For Life work is produced for free without a fee (no conditions attached) as a gift for others. If you feel you have gained something from this labour of love and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value, you are most welcome to make a gift to keep Love For Life going.

To send your gift, please go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAYPAL
We can receive gifts via PayPal:
https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_au/send_money
using this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15th July 2010

Hello Everyone,
Because the
Love For Life mailing list and its mail-list server has been under attack for more than four months now, we have had to implement temporary changes by using another mail list server. Each time we send a post or the monthly membership reminder goes out on the 1st of every month, AOL.com (America On Line) is being notified that the Love For Life mail list server is being used to spam its clients, causing our webmasters internet service provider to disconnect service. The Love For Life webmaster then has to go through the red tape gauntlet to get his internet back on line and remove the black-listing of his mailing list server which hosts other mail lists besides ours.

Love For Life Mailing List

15th July 2010

For the last few years, Love for Life has had two main mailing lists, four smaller ones and been involved in many hundreds of discussion groups. We are finding that we simply cannot keep up with all of these so are making some changes in an effort to keep on top of things. We are combining all the addresses on our mailing lists into one so that anything we send out goes to everyone.

Unsubscribe
/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:

3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action:
and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address,
send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a
Blog go here:

a) log in as user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a
Forum go here:

a) log in as user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a
Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select "
Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

Thank you all for your support and let's return to the dream of LIFE together.

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall