[louisianaleps] Re: Orange-barred Sulphurs and White Peacocks

  • From: Craig Marks <cwmaplc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davepatton122@xxxxxxxxx, louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kncunning@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:59:18 -0500 (EST)

I guess this is directed to the list and not just Dave or Rosemary, but
regarding White Peacocks, who has been seeing it in New Orleans? Kevin
Cunningham reported that Mike Lefort had seen it this year in Galliano but I
had nor seen any posts about its presence in NO (or elsewhere for that matter).
Craig Marks