[louisianaleps] Re: Orange-barred Sulphurs and White Peacocks

  • From: Craig Marks <cwmaplc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davepatton122@xxxxxxxxx, louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kncunning@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:36:31 -0500 (EST)

While on the subject of migratory butterflies, I don't have record of any Large
Orange Sulphurs seen within the state since a single reported to the TLS in
October 2010. Before that, it was fall of 2007 up in Caddo Parish. I find it
odd that Orange-barred Sulphurs have established a foothold in the southern
section of the state but so few sightings of Large Orange Sulphurs. Are they
there in the NO area and I'm just not hearing about it? thx, Craig Marks

From: Dave Patton <davepatton122@xxxxxxxxx>