[lit-ideas] Re: who is Jack Spratt?

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:43:10 -0400

JS: Why are you are so concerned that I am a real human living in NYC.

Because identity fraud is a form of neurotic triumph...maybe.

Because you employ word choices similar to Irene qua Andy.

Because you both referred to Barnett's "powerpoint show" in much the same way.

Because Chelsea Piers is a sports center, and not really a pier at all, the piers being between 46th and 54th, well out of Chelsea walking distance.

Because I trust Paul Stone's hunches too.