[lit-ideas] Re: voting

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:33:14 +0100 (BST)

Afaik, and postal voting aside, in the British system you have to vote on the
day. This seems rather inflexible and a larger window of opportunity, as per
Oregon, a more sensible alternative.

Donal
'Democrats For Vote Early and Vote Often'
London

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com