[lit-ideas] Re: p.s. Re: Re: Globalization

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:25:15 EST

I know ... that's the one failing of all the places I would live to be
.....Washington, England, Scotland.  If the gods of rain would just take a
break.....

Julie Krueger
still always thinking of New Zealand (or the Galapagos)

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: p.s. Re: Re:
Globalization  Date: 2/25/06 6:22:12 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_robert.paul@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:robert.paul@xxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I've  always had a soft spot for Oregon.....

It rains a lot here.* You might  not like itâ

Robert Paul

*Except on the other side of the  mountains, where the cows and former
Californians  are.