[lit-ideas] Re: p.s. Re: Re: Globalization

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:58:30 EST

I've always had a soft spot for Oregon.....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: p.s. Re: Re:
Globalization  Date: 2/25/06 2:03:31 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 2/25/2006 1:42:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
robert.paul@xxxxxxxx writes:

Reed  (undergraduate college of ca. 1,300) offers
Chinese language, literature,  and history.

Hey, Julie,
Maybe our kids should go to Reed.  That would be funny--a Lit-Ideas  Kid
contingent at Reed College.  Guess that would end up being the best  place for
the
Annual Conference, then, since we'd be there anyway at the  beginning or end
of the year to collect 'em...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri
waiting for Erin to take a break