[lit-ideas] Re: passing by?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:19:54 -0800

I've been trying to catch up and figure out who these ghost-posters are.
Names haven't been mentioned in all this speculation.  I know about Tom
Hart, but his note was rather interesting for a "passing by" assessment; so
who are these problem posters?

Tom, that said, things are a wee bit different, at least currently, from
what you may recall.  I confess that many if not most of the Right-Wing vs.
Left-Wing arguments were started by me, but since I have been spending so
much time off photographing nature, wildlife, etc., I have mellowed and
haven't started a political argument in ages.  Therefore, Lit-Ideas may be
completely safe - at least until I get tired of taking so many photos.

Lawrence