[lit-ideas] Re: interstitial remark #3

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:08:15 -0500

That was a riff on Paul Stone's typo, not a comment on his posts, reviews and critiques which I've always enjoyed. I'm writing this because the most recent New Yorker's cover has made me sensitive to the fact that humor is not always self-evident.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>