[lit-ideas] Re: bombing for sex

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:42:15 -0800 (PST)

In other words, you expected just that. I found a
report about a project "in Rafah to build 950 housing
units worth 22.5 million dollars" from Saudi aid, from
January this year.

http://www.reliefweb.int/w/rwb.nsf/0/d34db99770b61ce9c1256e12005a7533?OpenDocument

The total amount is not going to be found out easily:
there are official Saudi state donations to the PLO,
the donations of the royal family, and the donations
of private individuals to various Islamic charities.
The Israelis also complain about aid being given to
terrorist organizations, which probably could not be
checked out on the Web. Finally, my internet is not
working well in the moment, and I should better stop
before I break the computer.

O.K.

www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html