[lit-ideas] Re: bombing for sex

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:56:41 EST

<<For this alone they should rot in hell.>>

I'm sure this is the least of the many reasons for which I will do so, rest
assured.

Julie

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: bombing for sex
Date:3/27/2004 4:13:24 PM Central Standard Time
From:nantongo@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

The exploitation of this child may have begun when he was persuaded to
undertake this monstrous expedition but it continues every time someone
forwards reporting like this in order to make some trite political point on
some listserv or other. God knows there is enough that is monstrous and
appalling about this conflict, but there is nothing in it more sickening
than the haste of both sides to exploit the pain of children on both sides
to make their political points. For this alone they should rot in hell.