[lit-ideas] Re: anti-egalitarianism, more on

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 18:09:23 +0200

​'form of life' (there) is a technical term from e. spranger
a minor diltheyan. wittgenstein, as usual, makes a bad case for an idiotic
view.
the implication fails in both direction. there are languages that are
imaginable (imagined, c++ and there is no form of anything going on.
contrarywise there are lots of forms of life with no languages at all
(viral e.g.)
certainly one can make the case that wittgensteion used the term in a very
technical way and if so the analogy fails precisely because of the non
sense on stilts of the late hermeneutical junk these people had in mmind​

--
palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma

cell phone is 0762362391