[lit-ideas] Re: Vanunu's Secret/Sting enters the fray

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

Young technician - the subject of Mossad's fantasy,

Don't stand, don't stand so, don't stand so close to
me...

The prison cell is hot and dry.

Poets, generals and politicians, have the nukes to
thank for their positions.

Vanu-nu-nu, Vanu-nu-na/ That's all I want to to say to
you...

O.K.

www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html