[lit-ideas] Re: Vanunu's Secret

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:47:14 EDT

My Mother and brother have been talking lately about family memories.  It's
the oddest thing.  We can each point to a particular incident in our home when
my bro and I were growing up and his description of the incident, my
description, and Mom's are so dissparate that you would never know we were
remembering
the same event.  It makes figuring out who was right and who was wrong and
what could have happened differently and, if it's still relevant, what to do
about it or with it now absolutely impossible.  Collective memory is tricky
indeed.
Julie